Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's already December and so many things have happened since the last time i blogged.

Prom has come and gone. i want photos from elaine! I did yoga that morning and that wasn't a very wise idea. My whole body HURT! But at night, it wasn't so bad already la. I am grateful that I did not fall down in my heels, but I did take them off a few times because they hurt so much :(

I didnt stay over that night though and lucky for me because I would've been exhausted. Saturday night we had another stay over in empire with my ex classmates before we all parted ways. It was really fun! Swam till dark the first day, took a LOT of photos, ate nasi katok, saw a bit of the ISB HMS production, twister, webcamming with others, drinking , free scuba diving lessons, sunday splash! Scuba diving is not very easy. It isn't easy to breathe through your mouth all the time. Oh, Josias and I are not very good at kayak-ing. We kept banging into the rocks and I overturned our boat. Hehe. That just about sums it all up. And this time we actually got the executive suite! With two bathrooms, a small kitchen and free cakes and chocolates just for us to eat :D
Elena and Harris have gone already. After sending them off, Mo and I went to eat murtabak and walk back to his house from the airport which took roughly about 50 minutes. OMG, MO COMPLAINED SO MUCH LA :p

Two days ago it was my dog's birthday :D (along with ShinMei and Merciana; Happy birthday girls!) My dog ate a lot of her ice-cream cake. LOL. I'm gonna miss my dog SO MUCH!



I'm gonna be very busy the next 3 weeks, just preparing to leave. Body check-ups, jabs (ow!), packing, buying stuffs, etc, etc and not forgetting having to find time to spend with my friends.

Hm, these few days I just feel like singing a lot of random songs. But I don't know most of the lyrics so I can only sing halfway. Sighs.

Yankee Doodle went to town, riding on a pony. Stuck a feather to his hat and called it macaroni....



No comments: