2009's coming. And I'm not really prepared to study again.
Too lazy. Haha.
2008 has been a rather productive year?
It was a fun last year in school except for a few moments.
But hey, don't let those f-ed up moments let you down :)
I'm missing St Andrew's a lot.
Feels like I don't ever want to grow up and leave.
I'm feeling sad again.
Sighs.
I think during the entire time in Form 5, I never paid attention in class at all.
HAHA. So much for my resolution of being good and attentive.
But it wasn't as bad as last year. Played too much last year. :P
This year I:
- was selected as Girl's House Captain for Macdougall House.
- participated in the Chinese dance for Golden Jubilee.
- won three gold medals; Interhouse Basketball and Netball, Interzone Netball.
- won a silver for running, 4x400m (during sport's day)
- won a bronze for Javelin and Pesta Sukan, 4x400m (First time i joined okay! :P)
- got my hair chopped off.
- had ugly fringes more than once.
- didn't gain ANY WEIGHT! (unbelievable right? cause I look farking fat these days)
- found a gentleman (:
- partied more than before.
- sat for my O Level's.
- improved on my grades during MYE and Mocks.
- coloured my hair twice (still no freaking difference)
- had to send Shuyee off to UK. *missing you, pig*
- watch countless movies.
- performed the Chinese dance more than FOUR TIMES.
- got shit ass drunk and almost puked.
- went to Singapore without parents! :D
- started to develop a crazy urge to bake all the time.
- was given a laptop because I'm officially out of high school!(thus meaning that I'm more responsible! HAHAHAHA)
- to be updated
This is list proves that I'm bored out of my mind.
I want to go Excapade and eat sushi. Cravings! :( Anyone want to go with me?!
And I need to hit the gym. (Daddy's complaining that I'm just wasting his money by applying a membership for me)
No comments:
Post a Comment