
For those who cannot travel to anywhere europe or well... anywhere besides South East Asia, My advice is to try a Swiss restaurant, Marche at the Curve.
Its has a variety of food and creates a marketplace atmosphere. What happens is that, upon entry you receive a "Marche passport" with which you use when ever you make an order. You go to different "stalls" and order your food. They will then prepare it right there and then. It is a self-service restaurant mind you, so they have stalls for everything form beverages to deserts!
Unlike most franchise restaurants in Malaysia, I think that this restaurant, when it comes to food and cleanness, can meet the standard required. Once filled up you will feel thoroughly satisfied and indefinitely much happier... Until you have to foot the bill :)
Because it feels like the buffet that we.. no I as a Malaysian is accustomed to, I had the urge to just pick everything form every stall with no concern for the price. Thank God Jon was there to stop me. Depending on what you eat, the price ranges from RM30-60 a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment