Saturday, November 22, 2008

In my days,

When you were in Primary 1 to 3:

All you can think about is play play play..
What shall we eat for today?
Where should we go and play?
Let's play 'cara'
Let's play 'pepsi'
Let's skip rope.

As you grow older and you're now in Primary 4 to 6:

WOW! I go to school in the morning now.
I learn Geography and History now.
I hate you.
Don't talk to me.
I'm sorry.
It's okay.
Let's be friends.

In form 1:

OH MY GOSH! I'm a secondary student now!
Commerce sucks.
Let's go to the mall.
Let's hang out.
Let's join some club in school.
Oh my gosh! That boy is cute.
(The discovery of boy happens)

In form 2 and form 3:

Did you hear? She has a boyfriend.
No! Really?
Did you see that senior?
She's nice.
She's a bitch.
She pushed me.
I heard she hates me.
I hate her too because of that.
Fuck her.
Damn her.
Oh I heard that she told someone who told my other friend who told my other friend who told my best friend that she hates me.
(And the bitchy girls emerge)

In Form 4 and 5:

Look at the juniors.
Get out of my seat.
I'm older, whatchu going to do about it?
Why are we growing up so fast?
Did you hear about the juniors bitching as if they are all that?
I don't know what to do after Form 5.
O levels are stressing me out.
I need holidays.
I need to party.
I need to drink.

--


I honestly don't know what's going to happen to St Andrew's.
Have you seen the juniors (referring to the LOWER SECONDARY STUDENTS)?
They are so damn uncooperative.
The boys only think about GAMES and SHUFFLING.
The girls only think about BOYS and THEIR LOOKS.

Please okay? I'm not forcing all of you to join school activities.
But come on lah. Joining school activities wouldn't make you look bad AT ALL.
Have you seen how sad the school activities are?
Example, netball club? the girls basketball club? the sports day events?
What's wrong with you people?
What is it that it's so important that you REALLY cannot join ANY sports event at all?

There's no doubt that you all are just plain FAT and LAZY.

You juniors are going to regret that you never joined anything.

You'll have a sad school record.

You'll have a testimonial stating 'Fair and Satisfactory' only.

So be it, don't join anything and you'll really regret when you go into upper secondary.

No comments: