Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am now bored.

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question.

1) The age you'll be on your next birthday.


2) A place you'd like to travel


Parts of the world I haven't been to

3) Your favourite place


BED!

4) Your favourite food

I LOVE pasta

and sushi!

5) Your favourite pet


My chihuahua.
(doesn't this look quite like her?)


6) Your favourite colour combination


7) Your favourite piece of clothing
Dresses

and shorts!

8) Your all-time favourite song
- changes too often

9) Your favourite showGossip girl!



One Tree Hill




10) The town you live in

Bandar Seri Begawan

11) Your first jobIn a shoe shop with CHIEN :p

12) Your dream job
- don't know really


13) A bad habit you haveThe irritating need to always having to be right

14) Your worst fear
15) The thing you'd like to do before you die

Build my dream house

A perfect wedding

Have my own family.

No comments: