Thursday, October 2, 2008

UPDATES!!

HAPPY BELATED TO SHANEEL RUTHRAN NAIR!

Shuyee and I gave him muffins! (:
Screw my ugly fringe.

Sophia's HOME!!!

Like since last friday, but she's leaving this Sunday.

She slept over my place. Had a blast talking to her.

That night, we went out to dinner with Shuyee at Caper's.
And we ventured around Kiulap.

When we finally decided to go home, I called my dad.

My dad informs me in a happy tone that he's in Sheraton and he can't pick us up.

WTH. So in the end, my friend's best friend had to drive all the way from Gadong to bring us home. :)

OH, While we were in Kiulap Hua Ho, we bought Pop Pop and this thing that has sparks flying out when lighted with fire. (I have no idea what's that called).









Look at how things like that can bring such joy to our faces. HAHA, we'll never grow up.

No comments: