But the problem is, I have no idea what to blog about.
Alas, I found the solution!
I SHALL BLOG ABOUT MY FRIENDS.
1) Sophia Koay Li Shan.

My bestest best friend in the whole wide world besides Shu yee.
She's all the way in KL now with her new boy, Jon.
I'm sure she's having the time of her life.
I miss her tons. Notice how cheesy her smile is? I love her smile (lesbo alert!) and I miss spending heaps of time with her. I love this little treasure who's all grown up now.
2) Too Shu Yee.

My OTHER bestest best friend in the whole wide world.
She's the skinniest girl who has the biggest appetite compared to normal people.
She's a person who always has the '-est' in whatever she does.
She's always the smartest, fastest, skinniest, stubborn-est and etc. :P heh heh.
I grew up with this girl. Hope we'll always be friends. (:!!
3) Sebastian Leong Jinn Vei.

This is one of my very few good guy friends that I have.
He's tall, skinny, has a none existent ass, and has very strange mood swings.
Most of the time he's just emo and depressed.
But he's good company when I'm just bored or sad.
A good friend to keep I must say.
4) Shaneel Ruthran Nair.
.JPG)
AH, The only indian fillipino friend that I have.
He is damn irritating sometimes lah. Insulting people in good humour is what he breathes most of the time. WHEN he is not in his dry humour mode, he's pretty fun to be with.
A friend whom I've been through so many things with.
5) Tang Wen Yie.

Did you know that Wenyie has an english name? Lols. :P
My classmate since Primary four. I remember as being small and petite.
She is still like that till today. She has big boobies for a petite girl like her.
She is fun to be around. Her criticism is something you must get used to.
She can such a bitch to those people she dislike. But all in all, she's cute that way.
[edited] 6) Jane Hung Yeong Ming. [/edited]

I think I spelt Jane's name right. I think.. *don't kill me jane*
Her signature expression.. "V^^V"
When you insult her, she gives you the 'wtf' look and a middle finger along with it (well, sometimes).
I like her. (: She makes me laugh always.
7) Yap Jia Jia.

The cutest girl ever. We're going to go ISB together. :D Hopefully, she wouldn't ditch me and go away with Ah wee. :P HAHA.
She's the girl who's always blur and in a daze. She daydreams alot but these days not really.
She has heaps and heaps of clothes plus accessories. A quite naive person but really, she's a bubbly person. Nice inside and out. (:
8) Tey Li Chien.

Ah, Li Chien. We didn't click much in Form 2. Gradually, a bond between us was formed. And now, we're pretty good friends. It's been said that me and chien resemble each other. Despite her intimidating appearance, she's really fun to be with.
Noone can be as lovable as her. I love this girl very much. She's a treasure.

My bestest best friend in the whole wide world besides Shu yee.
She's all the way in KL now with her new boy, Jon.
I'm sure she's having the time of her life.
I miss her tons. Notice how cheesy her smile is? I love her smile (lesbo alert!) and I miss spending heaps of time with her. I love this little treasure who's all grown up now.
2) Too Shu Yee.

My OTHER bestest best friend in the whole wide world.
She's the skinniest girl who has the biggest appetite compared to normal people.
She's a person who always has the '-est' in whatever she does.
She's always the smartest, fastest, skinniest, stubborn-est and etc. :P heh heh.
I grew up with this girl. Hope we'll always be friends. (:!!
3) Sebastian Leong Jinn Vei.
This is one of my very few good guy friends that I have.
He's tall, skinny, has a none existent ass, and has very strange mood swings.
Most of the time he's just emo and depressed.
But he's good company when I'm just bored or sad.
A good friend to keep I must say.
4) Shaneel Ruthran Nair.
AH, The only indian fillipino friend that I have.
He is damn irritating sometimes lah. Insulting people in good humour is what he breathes most of the time. WHEN he is not in his dry humour mode, he's pretty fun to be with.
A friend whom I've been through so many things with.
5) Tang Wen Yie.
Did you know that Wenyie has an english name? Lols. :P
My classmate since Primary four. I remember as being small and petite.
She is still like that till today. She has big boobies for a petite girl like her.
She is fun to be around. Her criticism is something you must get used to.
She can such a bitch to those people she dislike. But all in all, she's cute that way.
[edited] 6) Jane Hung Yeong Ming. [/edited]
I think I spelt Jane's name right. I think.. *don't kill me jane*
Her signature expression.. "V^^V"
When you insult her, she gives you the 'wtf' look and a middle finger along with it (well, sometimes).
I like her. (: She makes me laugh always.
7) Yap Jia Jia.
The cutest girl ever. We're going to go ISB together. :D Hopefully, she wouldn't ditch me and go away with Ah wee. :P HAHA.
She's the girl who's always blur and in a daze. She daydreams alot but these days not really.
She has heaps and heaps of clothes plus accessories. A quite naive person but really, she's a bubbly person. Nice inside and out. (:
8) Tey Li Chien.
Ah, Li Chien. We didn't click much in Form 2. Gradually, a bond between us was formed. And now, we're pretty good friends. It's been said that me and chien resemble each other. Despite her intimidating appearance, she's really fun to be with.
Noone can be as lovable as her. I love this girl very much. She's a treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment