Friday, August 8, 2008

Mocks are coming. Technically, it starts tomorrow with Biology Practicals.
Sighs, I feel the stress coming..

Isn't it funny how the friends you have now is not the same ones you had when you were younger?
Honestly speaking, I miss my old friends but my 'new' friends rock too.

As we all grow older, I know we'll all drift apart and maybe keep in touch every now and then.

In short, I'm going to miss high school life.

No more dramas, scandals, seeing the same friends that I've been seeing since I was primary one.

I'll truly miss my class though. It's been fun shifting from one seat to another no matter how Cikgu Amelly tries to break all the groups in the class apart.

And I'll also miss Li Chien (: because she's the bomb. Bridgette too. and the girls I play basketball with. :(

& COACH LOONG TOO! Gah, I hate growing up.

WTF. I'm so emo. -_________________-"

No comments: