Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mock exams are finally over. I don't remember most of my papers already. I hope I do well, I didn't really put my everything into preparing for it. Especially because my sister came home =p




On Thursday (21st) afternoon, I volunteered for the Special Olympics held in Brunei. It was fun! I was assigned to Pakistan, and it was a bit hard at first to communicate but we understood each other eventually, without words. Lol.

The Pakistan group - athletes, coaches, delegates, and L/O's

Shumaila and Urwah. Little poser =p

Cute little Karen from the Philippines :)

Excited medal winners :)

L/O's of Pakistan

Go, go Pakistan!

Goodbye dear friends :(


My sister's friend Annete came over to Brunei, so we had a steamboat dinner at home on Friday just for her =p lol.

Colin had his farewell party on Saturday night :)
Bringing Annete around Brunei, Empire was a MUST on the list. And also not forgetting the infamous Empire toilet photos.
Big wind!


After sending Annete off, my sister and I had mani-pedi. Hehe, FUN!

The Beijing Olympics have come and gone in the midst of our exams. Horrible timing that was. -,-"

This was how we watched the closing ceremony:)

Silly doggy decided to drink some bailey's and got a bit drunk for the rest of the night. So we did silly things to her 0=)

My brother also got a Wii on Saturday. Golfing =p


Well, that all happened during the last few days of exams. Luckily, all the big study exam papers were over already :)

We Secondary5's now have one week holiday for our "hard work". I am also volunteering again for the CDC Family Day on Saturday along with my sister and Sek Hao :) HEE, should be fun!

I am now going to take a nap and then finish off my college applications =p

No comments: