Saturday, August 23, 2008

I went online today and was just browsing through my contact list.

And then I saw something very interesting,

More than one of my contacts had the word 'Ham Sap' in their nicks.

This is definitely a unique word to use especially if you wrote..

EXAMPLE: 'Ham Sap pig loves Ham Sap dog' or whatever.

Ham Sap means perverted.


So that person is a perverted pig who loves his/her perverted dog?

What would you want to call yourself perverted and insult your girlfriend/boyfriend by calling her/him perverted too?

Maybe you REALLY are perverted.

That's disturbing and sickening.

End post.

[edit]

Sooner or later, there's no more word to address those REAL perverts.

It's like, HEY YOU PERVERT!

Person: HEY I CALL MY GIRLFRIEND THAT! SO CUTE RIGHT?

Why not just call our boyfriend/girlfriends my criminal or something?

I'm very irritated.

I need to eat.

[/edit]

No comments: