Monday, June 23, 2008

Eric's 18th


This post is dedicated to a damn good looking fellow who has been very important in my life since secondary 1. How did we start? We became bestfriends because I confessed my feeling for the little bugger. :D but he didn't like me so since then.. we have been buddies. I've talked to him about girl problems, exam questions, talked crap and listened to him while he grew up. I damn miss him now and he is still very important. I do miss him so much and I hope his gal is treating him right. Eric. you are turning 18! Thats pretty old ;) I hope you have a great life a head of you.. if anything hits ya- call me. I'm always here for you no matter what you silly boy. Love you!

Once again
Happy 18th Birthday Eric Tan Chia Shieng!

No comments: